Thankfully, things seem to be starting to get back to normal and spring is just around the corner. That means that our monthly lunches, with informative and entertaining speakers, are back on. Just in case you haven't heard of us before, The Wolverhampton Women's Luncheon Club was started in 1932 for local women to enjoy lunch and have interesting talks on a wide variety of subjects. We meet meet 9 times a year, usually on the last Wednesday of the month, at Linden House, Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton.
- 23 February 2022 - Amanda Bryett- "The Perils and Pleasures of a Blue Badge Tourist Guide"- A look at guiding tourists from around the world through the major London and Windsor tourist sights including the rigorous training required and the tools of the trade.
- 30 March 2022 - Judith Holder- "The Baby Bloomers Guide to Growing Old" - A light-hearted look at how age is changing, pensioners are living longer and aren't going quietly - laughter all the way.
- 27 April 2022 - Jo Hampson- "It's a Fair Cop" - A former Chief Superintendent will talk about her career.
- 25 May 2022 - Alan Mason- "It's a Gardener's Life" - A humorous look at Alan's 30 years of gardening from student to TV presenter and garden designer.
- 29 June 2022 - Hugo Vickers- "The Queen's Platinum Jubilee".
- 28 September 2022 -Paula Cornwell- "Mind Your Motor Matters" - Travel back to 1928 with an upbeat interactive talk based on the writing of the Hon. Mrs Victor Bruce as she encourages women to "Get behind the wheel".
- 26 October 2022 - To be confirmed.
- 30 November 2022 - Chris Knight- "I am what I am" - Part of British tradition and no pantomime would be complete without a Panto Dame
- 25 January 2023 - AGM - Members only.